Fairy Tail: War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Shiro's Graphix :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shiro's Graphix :D Empty
PostSubject: Shiro's Graphix :D   Shiro's Graphix :D EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:38 pm

Hello. I'm Shiro, and I am obviously a moderator on FT-Rebirth. That title will likely change in the future, but as I am too lazy to edit that part of the post 2144213321234 times just visualize the position change in your mind.

Anyway.

In order to give me some drive to not fall asleep directly after returning from school and to flex my adequate skill at making graphics, I have decided to open up a graphics "shop," where you can "buy" graphics from me.

You may be wondering, "What's with all these funky quotations?" Well, they exist because I am not really "selling" graphics. You can't sell something free, can you?

Yeah, you read that right. Free. Absolutely free.

So if you don't have enough cash for Latin's high end stuff, you can get a slightly lower-quality avatar or signature for free from me. (I make my own avatars and signatures, so judge my skill off of those.)

Here is my "Sale" template. All the information you will need is in it.

Code:

[b]Item:[/b] Avatar or Signature.
[b]Faceclaim:[/b] Which character do you use to portray yours IC?
[b]Text:[/b] Do you want writing on your graphic item? If so, what?
[b]Color Scheme:[/b] What color scheme do you want your graphic? I may not be able to do some, so this option might not apply.

Happy trails!

"Purchased" items are usually made within a day. If I'm in a good mood or bored they are made within the hour.

Also, when you go to change avatars, use "Link to an Off-Site Avatar" rather than "Link to URL". You'll see the difference, it's quite tremendous.

Last edited by Shiro Takahashi on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Graphix :D   Shiro's Graphix :D EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Item: Avatar or Signature, how about both.
Faceclaim: Date Masamune
Text: Kuma Oni
Color Scheme: Green yellow light colors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Graphix :D   Shiro's Graphix :D EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Shiro's Graphix :D EzgL6dL

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EzgL6dL.jpg[/img]

Shiro's Graphix :D CRKqpTv

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/cRKqpTv.jpg[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Graphix :D   Shiro's Graphix :D EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:41 pm

Fucking awesome graphics mang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Graphix :D   Shiro's Graphix :D EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Item: Both? Please?
Faceclaim: Dante / Devil May Cry
Text: Connor Royard
Color Scheme: Red White
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Graphix :D   Shiro's Graphix :D EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:22 pm

Shiro's Graphix :D 4x5Nori

Code:
[img]http://imgur.com/4x5Nori[/img]

Shiro's Graphix :D Dg0sBEX

Code:
http://i.imgur.com/Dg0sBEX.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Graphix :D   Shiro's Graphix :D EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:20 am

Item: both
Faceclaim: Lagi El Nagil
Text: Konstantin Sokolov, General of the 2nd division (in the signature)
Color Scheme: I don't mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Graphix :D   Shiro's Graphix :D EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:24 am

Item: In the immortal words of the little girl from the taco add "Why can't we have both?"
Faceclaim: Kiritsugu Emiya
Text: Ebangeliaz Lepan
Color Scheme: Dark and redish, possibly with a crimson tinge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Graphix :D   Shiro's Graphix :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiro's Graphix :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail: War :: Magic Market :: Love & Lucky Magic Shop :: Ooc shops-