Fairy Tail: War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The GFX Shop

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:49 am

Hello there, and welcome to my domain. "Your domain?" you say? Well of course. This is the divine Graphics Shop--my haven of HTML templates, graphics and the like, courtesy of me, the shop owner. Any questions? PM me them, but wait until you've read the entirety of this informational post.

Firstly, the purpose of this thread. Primarily, it is for me to make Graphics and HTML templates, codes and whatnot, all for whoever requests them; in exchange, all I ask for is a measly amount of Jewels in correspondence to the type of request. Lets get down to the prices.

--First, the templates. By templates, I mean cool backgrounds and stuffies to spruce up your application, post, or whatever it is that you're using it for. These are by far the most difficult, and will generally cost 300,000 jewels. Some personal and special requests will undoubtedly have their own set price, but for something generic 100 is the standard.

--Next is the Signatures. These are likely the second hardest category. Mainly due to their usual large scale and the possibilities one could take with them. Generally, these will cost 200,000 jewels. Just like the templates, special requests and the like will most often end up with their own designated cost, depending on the request.

--Finally, the Avatars. These aren't too difficult, but depending on what you're looking for, they can be just as extravagant as the Signatures and Templates. These will cost a mere 100,000 jewels. Like the aforementioned, special requests will result in special costs.

--Some upgrades/add-ons to a generic template, or something of the sort, will result in an additional fee. Primarily, GIFs may come to mind. These are difficult beasts to work with, and will be a 50,000 jewel addition to Avatars, 100,000 to signatures, and on Templates, the depending on what the GIF is, the cost may likely vary from 200,000 jewels to 300,000. Quite the high price, but the request is just as high.

--This section is important, as it gets me more jewels. I call it the Incentive System. Basically, you can offer more jewels than necessary (or something else if you have) as incentive for me to prioritize your request. The more incentive, the sooner your request should be completed, and obviously, ahead of everyone else's request. You need your request to completed quickly? Simply comment in the notes section of the template what you're willing to offer as incentive--simple as that.

Now that we've taken care of the legitimate business stuffies, let's discuss the discuss. We're looking at the information and the need-to-know for requesting some graphics for your's truly. These things will take time, so don't rush me--that is vital. On another note, although I'll try to get them to you ASAP (so long as my muse for GFX prevails) the speed in which one of you will get your request fulfilled may exceed the timing of another. I'm afraid you'll have to deal with it, as some requests prove to be more difficult than others. On that note, you may see that I have skipped someone every now and then: that is your mind playing tricks on you. I tend to never simply skip someone without notifying them that I will not be doing their request (for whatever reason). If anything, I've simply moved on to complete another, less stressful request. Unless you've been notified that I cannot comply with your request, I'll always get back to those I've gone passed.

Now, the most essential part of the thread. The request skeleton.

Code:
[left][b]Name:[/b] Enter whichever character/account this is for
[b]Type:[/b] Avatar, Template, Signature? Or maybe something else?
[b]Specifics:[/b] enter anything that you want here regarding the specifics of the graphic, whether it's a theme, colour scheme, rounded borders, etc.
[b]Face Claim:[/b] The Face claim for your character. Supply images here with a spoiler, if you have any you want me to use specifically. Be warned, it's not guaranteed that I will use the images you provide me, given that they're difficult to work with.
[b]Notes:[/b] Anything extra to add?[/left]

That's it, really. Anything else you want to or need to know? PM me and we'll get it settled. Also, PM me special requests. Other than that, just post 'em here and I'll get to them whenever.

examples from old threads:

Okay, so once you've done that, make sure to post in the exchange center to complete the payment. Only post there if the request is completed and you've got what you wanted; it wouldn't really be fair if I got my money and you didn't get your graphic(s), now would it?

If you're confused on what to put in some of the field values, here's how I might do it.

Name: Latin Doge
What You're Trading: Jewels for GFX
Link to Item:https://fairytail-war.rpg-board.net/t803-the-gfx-shop (you should link the page with your request on it)
Recipient: Latin Doge

Last edited by §aga on Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:16 am

Name: Kuro Hayate
Type: signature
Specifics: My character is an S ranked mage from Twilight Shield and he uses gravity magic. If you can think of an interesting way to somehow incorporate gravity that would be awesome but if you can't that is also fine. I would like to include my character in the sig, perhaps a picture of him from the waist up and I would also like to include the Twilight Shield symbol.
Face Claim: Zack Fair. I would like you to use a picture of him in more modern and casual clothes similar to my profile picture if you can find it, Zack is normally in his soldier outfit which I am not too much of a fan of but if it has to be used then that is also fine.
Notes: I was thinking for the background/color scheme possibly black and the green used for twilight shield. and if you could somewhere on the signature include the quote, "I don't think you understand the 'gravity' of this situation."
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:57 am

Name: Sakura Kisagami (Name is the same for the character :) )
Type: A signature, please!
Specifics: Just maybe a water type of theme. Sakura is the Water Dragon Slayer for Aeon Throne, so maybe a blue colored border, and "Aeon Throne's Leviathan" in there please?
Face Claim: Kuroneko from Gokukoku no Brynhildr.
Notes: Cinia Pacifica! <3

Also, thank you and you may mp me if you need me for anything.
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:26 pm

FOR KURO

The GFX Shop Almost_opt_zps48b94418

Link

Make sure to put a center tag around it! Also, so I tried my best to add a gravity-esque effect. Unfortunately, there's no available symbol for the Twilight Shield, so I couldn't add it in yet. Other than that, I hope I got everything you wanted.
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:09 am

I must say I absolutely love it :D
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:56 am

Okay, so for Kuro and Sakura, lucky for you guys Tobi will be paying for your GFX; in which case, I'll be hunting down Tobi when and I see him, and there would be no need for you guys to post in the exchange center.. If you don't understand why, take a look at the prices again and you should get it. HOWEVER, because of this site newly getting back on its feet, I realise that at the moment few people have enough Jewels to get any graphics. Therefore, for the entirety of the month of May, I will be reducing Avatar prices to 1000J, Signatures to 2000J, and Templates to 3000J! Yay!
do note that special requests will not be included in this special sale. Also note that I wouldn't mind receiving the full price for Kuro and Sakura's requests from Tobi ;3
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:07 pm

Name: Kuro Hayate
Type: Avatar
Specifics: Since you did such a good job with the sig I would like you to make me a custom avatar also :3 I will give you a link to the picture that i'd like to have used. As far as the specifics just do something to where my sig and ava will be very similar, I liked what you did with the black and green. Maybe stick with that color scheme, possibly a fame.
Face Claim: Zack Fair
Notes:
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Name: Sevryn----- Aiden Corvo
Type: Siggy
Specifics: Uhhh I think I shall let you decide
Face Claim: Augus from Asura's Wrath, however if there are not enough good images I shall pick another.
Notes: Hmmm I am evil so mabey something kinda menacing??
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:35 am

The GFX Shop AlO9zM2

Link

Sakura~ there's your sig, hope you like it
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:13 am

Name: Viktor Roland
Type: Avatar, Signature
Specifics: Make it have something with trees in the background and brown and green colors
Face Claim: Masrur from Magi
Notes: hmmm go wild

Last edited by Viktor Roland on Sat May 17, 2014 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Name: Albion
Type: Avatar + Signature
Specifics: Signiture: I was thinking an all black and gloomy  evil them with a single image of Albion with death its self somewhere but his face/pose/whatever would be more stern, evil or , empty. then maybe lightning striking/stormy effects, maybe throw his name in somewhere. (sorry if its complicated just pull w/e from that shit and run with it if you want) Avatar: Just a single image of him with the same looks as the one for the sig stern evil empty those general describers area.
Face Claim: Kassim from Magi, not really any pictures i have specifically.
Notes:
Edited specifics, also paying 500k for mine and covering reikis and apocs in that 500k as well

Last edited by Albion on Sun May 25, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:59 am

Name: Ebangeliaz Lepan
Type: Avatar and Signature
Specifics: Something along the crimson/dark red background with an ancient theme to it, possibly with the quote "With knowledge comes power"
Face Claim: Kiritsugu Emiya
Notes: Free Banana's for all

Last edited by Lord Crimzon on Sat May 24, 2014 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:21 am

The GFX Shop VJDfMQI

Link

Nanananananananana
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Sweet I love it :D
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:43 pm

The first post is updated to include an incentive system. Of course, if you're interested, take a look at it. If you want to use it, just modify your request and add the incentive to your notes, and if you have utilised the system, PM me so I may know which of you have used it, if any.
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Name: Apocrypha Sasaki
Type: Avatar and Signature 
Specifics: something dark and evil
Face Claim: Kazuki Fuuhouin
Notes: love your graphics  and albion is paying

Last edited by Apocrypha Sasaki on Sun May 18, 2014 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Name: Reiki Rose Sayaka
Type: Signature
Specifics: Red Rose petals on white snow like background, character looking serious. The words, "Blood that's Red like Roses" no red writing.
Face Claim: Ruby Rose - RWBY
Notes: Albion is paying.
Back to top Go down
Forge

Forge

Male
Character sheet
Equipment:
Experience : 16,000

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:41 pm

Name: Tobi Endou
Type: Template
Specifics: I want the basis of the template to be black with maybe some cracks running through it as if you were writing on stone and maybe some warping effects since my character uses dimensional, teleportation, and etc. Not sure what you can do or if you can even do that, but we'll see. I want a theme song with a picture at the top, similar to the one in your character app.
Face Claim: My faceclaim is Izanagi from Persona 4 Here is my theme song. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SimUipwxmQw

As for a cover picture I'll let you decide what to use as you are the artist and by giving you the freedom, can make everything blend together rather than me telling you what image to use.  I want everything to blending together really well. 

Notes: I'll be paying 800,000 jewels to have this done ASAP. Thanks.

Last edited by Lord Tobias on Sat May 24, 2014 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fairytail-war.rpg-board.net

The GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GFX Shop   The GFX Shop EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:52 pm

Name: Natsume
Type: Template
Specifics: Water 
Face Claim: Bottle Miku
Notes: A song o_o https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AByfaYcOm4A
Back to top Go down

The GFX Shop Empty